- 1 packet of Jena Muhallabia
- 500 ml milk
- 7 teaspoons of sugar (or according to the degree of sweetness)
- 1/2 cup of apricots (or peaches) Note: Apricots or peaches are canned fruits like canned, ready-made fruit salad in the form of fruit pieces that are chopped according to the desired shape for garnishing (either canned apricot or peach pieces) with delicious and natural taste.
How to prepare:
- The contents of Jena Muhallabia packet should be stirred thoroughly in a bowl with milk and sugar,
- The mixture should then be stewed and stirred well until it becomes a homogeneous mixture,
- It should be stirred constantly until we get a thick and smooth mixture and then shutting off the fire,
- Muhallabia is then be poured into serving cups,
- Muhallabia could be garnished as desired with apricot or peach pieces, kept in the refrigerator for two hours and served cold.