- Biscuit Base Layer:
- 350 g crushed biscuits
- 50 g crushed coarse almonds
- 50 g melted butter
Creamy Cheese Layer:
- 1 and a half packets of Jena Vanilla Flavor Cream Chantee
- 2 packets of Jena Cherry Flavor Jelly
- 300 g creamy cheese (e.g. 6 pieces of Kiri cheese)
- 2 cups of hot water for the jelly
- 1 and a half cups of cold milk (33 g Jena Milk up to 6 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup castor sugar
- Sour packet (or additional packet of Jena Cream Chantee)
An amount of topping packet (Garnishing) as desired for Cherry Cheesecake (cherry topping) (e.g. cherry jam)
How to prepare:
To prepare the biscuit base layer:
1. Put butter, almond and biscuits in a deep bowl and mix it well until we get a harmonic texture of the biscuits,
2. In the heart-shaped openable cheesecake tray, put the mixture in order to prepare the biscuit layer,
3. Then bake it in the oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes or until the biscuits get the golden brown color,
4. Leave the tray to cool down completely.
Note: In the meantime, prepare the filling.
To prepare the creamy cheese layer:
1. Put the cream chantee powder in a deep bowl with milk and sugar,
2. Whisk with an electric paddle until we get a harmonic texture of the cream,
3. Put the creamy cheese and whisk again until it becomes homogeneous thoroughly,
4. Then in a small bowl, put 2 packets of jelly in the hot water and stir it well until it dissolves thoroughly then put it in the refrigerator to cool down slightly.
Final preparation of cherry cheesecake mold with garnishing layer:
1. Put the cream chantee mixture over the biscuit layer (the base layer),
2. Put the liquid jelly layer above it,
3. Put the garnishing layer; cherry topping (or cherry jam), above the jelly layer,
4. Put the mold in the freezer for at least 4 hours,
5. Cherry cheesecake mold should be served cold.