Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 5 egg yolks
- 75 g sugar
- 4 egg whites
- A pinch of salt
- 70 g flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
Preparation and Garnishing:
- 2 packets of Jena Cream Chantee
- 2 cups of Jena Milk
How to prepare:
1. Egg yolks and sugar should be whisked until the mixture becomes light in color and has a creamy texture,
2. Egg whites and salt should be whisked until it becomes intact slightly,
3. Add the sugar to the egg whites on 3 stages with whisking well after each addition,
4. Mix the flour and cocoa powder,
5. Stir egg whites carefully and alternately with cocoa powder and the egg yolk mixture,
6. Spread the mixture on a hollow tray equipped with a baking sheet,
7. Bake the Swiss Roll Cake in an oven at 200 ° C for about 10 minutes or until the cake draws back after fingering it but before it dries,
8. Invert the cake on its back on another baking sheet, then peel off the original bread paper,
9. Leave it to cool down while it is covered with a cloth.
1. Jena Cream should be whisked with Jena Milk then spread on 2/3 of the cake
2. The cake should be wrapped in the form of rolls.
3. Garnish it with cream and strawberries.