Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Degree of ease: Medium
- 2 packets of Jena Cream Chantee Powder
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of crushed biscuit
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 cup of strawberries (or strawberry jam)
- 1 packet of Jena Cherry Flavor Jelly
- 1/4 cup of water can be added in case of natural strawberries
- 1 packet of Jena Vanilla
How to prepare:
1. To prepare the cream layer: In a deep bowl, Jena Cream Chantee powder should be emptied with adding milk and sugar, then the mixture should be whipped by an electric paddle until we get harmonic cream and placed in the refrigerator to cool down.
2. To prepare the Strawberry: A cup of strawberries (or strawberry jam) should placed in a pot over low fire and the water could be used in the case of using natural strawberries with a packet of Jena cherry or strawberry flavor Jelly and a packet of Jena Vanilla too, and left until the mixture begins to boil. The mixture should be stirred then mashed into the pot (mashing could be by any strawberry mashing tool. The purpose is just mashing strawberries well to get the required smooth texture), left until we get a smooth texture of strawberries and put in another pot to cool down for a short time.
3. To prepare the biscuit layer: Crushed biscuits should be rubbed with melted butter in a tray, spread well and toasted in the oven for 5 minutes at 150 ° C until the biscuits get brown color and left to cool down.
4. To serve Parfait: An equal layer of biscuits should be placed in serving cups, and then the cream should be placed in the Cornet (a tool that looks like a funnel which is used to pour the cream smoothly and beautifully on the desserts in which the cream should be placed) and we start to pour or squeeze it in the cups evenly, and then an abundant layer of strawberry sauce (prepared in stage 3) should be placed and the process should be repeated to the top of the cup and put in the refrigerator for two hours before serving.
Note: When using strawberry jam instead of strawberries, it is better to reduce the amount of sugar added to the cream chantee to reduce excess sweetness.