To make a family's happy time more enjoyable and for a quick preparation we introduced the pizza mix, easy to prepare accordance with preparing in houses and restaurants.
- In large mixing bowl place the mix and blend in the yeast.
- Add (1 1/3) cup of water mix by hand until dough is formed.
- Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and elastic (when using mixer use dough hook and mix until it does not stick to the sides of the bowl).
- Divide the dough into pieces, from in to balls and let it rest on a floured table for 20 minutes, covered with a damp cloth.
- Roll the dough into a round sheet 1/3 inch thick to fit into a 12 inch pizza pan or place on an oiled baking sheet. Let it rise in a warm place for 20 - 30 minutes. Brush with oil and spread with desired topping such as 100 gm pizza sauce, cheese, onion olive, etc.
- Bake in a preheated over 230c (450 F) for 8 - 12 minutes, until done.
Flour, Starch - Vegetable - Fat - Sugar - Salt - Whey - Fungal Enzymes - Emulsions - E471 - E471e