Wheat flour, corn starch, flour, sugar, drawn fat milk, dried glucose syrup, milk protein, vegetable fat, emulsion E471, Salt.
- Put the mixture in a large bowl, then add the yeast, oil, eggs and water.
- Knead the dough with your hands until becomes smooth.
- Form the dough as a ball and covered it, and leave it in a warm place for (45-60 minutes) until it has risen.
- With the rolling pin, roll the dough until the thickness becomes 1 cm and then cut it as donuts shape.
- Leave the dough pieces in floured tray and put it in a warm place for 20-30 minutes.
- Fry dough donuts in hot oil in a deep frying pan until its color of each one becomes gold on the face, put them in a tray to become dry of oil.
- Decorate it with sugar or liquid chocolate or what you see fit and then serve it.