Cake Pound Mix
Contents: Sugar - flour - mended starch - dried glucose powder - milk protein - vegetarian fat - salt emulsion and firmed materials (E471 - E401 - E415) - bicarbonate sodium - pyrophosphate - butter flavor - lemon flavor - orange flavor.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C.
- Add 180ml (3/4 cup) of milk to the sachet contents of Jena cake pound as follows:
- Put the sachet contents in the mixing pawl, and add 120 ml (a half cup) of milk and blend the mix for 3/4 minutes.
- Add 60ml (a quarter cup) of milk + 2 eggs to the mix mentioned above and blend the mix well to become homogeneous.
- Empty the mix in (greased and floured) mold to avoid burn then put the mix in the mold.
- Put the mold in the oven pre-heated to 180 C for (30-40) minutes to become ready.
- Leave the cake to become cool then displace it from the mold.